Norma Ford Financial Aid Professional of the Year
“The Norma”, as the award is affectionately called, was created in honor of Norma Ford, CAPPS long-time Financial Aid trainer and CAPPS Board Member. Norma passed away in 2010. She was a dedicated and brilliant Financial Aid professional, who never failed to take the time to assist others and help them understand the intricacies required in working with students, schools, and others to successfully manage the financial aid process.
Nomination for 2013
The 2013 Norma Ford Financial Aid Professional of the Year will be awarded at the CAPPS 29th Annual Conference, October 9-11, 2013.
Application deadline is August 1, 2013. Submit applications to CAPPS by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include “FA Award Nominee 2013” in the subject line.
- Nominee must be nominated by their Institution.
- The nominating Institution must be a CAPPS Member in good standing.
- Nominee must have at least three (3) years experience as a Financial Aid Professional.
- Nominee must go above and beyond “duties as required” in the performance of their professional duties.
- Nominations must include a narrative letter that discusses why the nominee is deserving of this award. The nomination letter must be prepared by the Institution (no self-nominating please) and should be no more than three (3) typed pages.
Recipients of The Norma
- CAPPS Hall of Fame STAR Awards
- Memorial Scholarship Recipients
- Norma Ford Financial Aid Professional of the Year
- What is Private Postsecondary Education?
- CAPPS Board of Directors
- CAPPS Executive Director
- CAPPS Memorial Scholarships