When: October 7-9, 2015
Where: Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, San Diego, CA
School Registration Fees
- Early Bird (thru May 17): $499 CAPPS Member / $649 Nonmember
- Standard (May 18 - Sep 30): $549 CAPPS Member / $699 Nonmember
- Late/Onsite (beginning Oct 1): $599 CAPPS Member / $749 Nonmember
- Available Discounts: Discounts are available for CAPPS Members only, and only when registering all attendees at the same time.
- $100 discount for 3rd attendee
- $150 discount for 4th attendee
- $200 discount for 5th attendee and beyond
The School Registration fee includes:
- The pre-conference workshop on October 7, the Opening General Session and all breakout sessions on October 8, and the Final General Session and all breakout sessions on October 9
- The CAPPS Board of Directors Welcome Reception on October 7; breakfast, lunch, and breaks on October 8; the Wine Tasting Reception sponsored by Duane Morris on October 8; and breakfast on October 9
Exhibitor Registration Fees
- Early Bird (thru May 17): $1465 CAPPS Member
- Standard (May 18 - Sep 30): $1635 CAPPS Member
- Late (beginning Oct 1): $1635 CAPPS Member/$2635 Nonmember
The Exhibitor Registration fee includes:
- Two conference badges (allowing admission to all conference workshops, general sessions, breakout sessions, meals, breaks, and receptions)
- One 8"x10" exhibit booth space
- One 6" skirted table
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
Non-Exhibiting Vendor Registration Fees
$1300 per person.
The Non-Exhibiting Vendor registration includes one conference badge (allowing admission to all conference workshops, general sessions, breakout sessions, meals, breaks, and receptions). Any individual with an Allied Company who is not exhibiting or speaking at the conference must register as a Non-Exhibiting Vendor.
The CAPPS 31st Annual Conference host hotel is the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine in San Diego, CA.
A block of rooms has been set aside for CAPPS conference attendees.
Room rate: $199 single/double occupancy
Cut-off date: September 20, 2015