Allied Member Benefits
As a products and services provider, you will find there is no better exposure to potential clients than being actively involved in the activities of the California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS). Your visibility and one-on-one contact with member schools is the best way to successfully build up your business.
CAPPS offers the following services to its Allied Members:
- Website Listing – Your company is listed in the CAPPS Member Directory on our website at www.cappsonline.org. Our searchable directory is often the first resource schools turn to when looking for new service providers.
- Referrals – CAPPS exclusively refers our school members and others interested to your products and services.
- Discounted Exhibit Fees – Allied Members receive advance notice, priority registration and significant discounts to participate in CAPPS conferences.
- Advertising – Advertising and Sponsorship opportunities are available at most programs throughout the year, as well as in the CAPPS Newsletter. Please feel free to contact our office at 916-447-5500 for details on upcoming opportunities.
- Sector Information – Allied Members receive the same mailings received by our school members, including timely information from the CAPPS Newsletter; faxed or e-mailed Member Updates, workshop and seminar announcements, and information on local, state, and federal sector issues that affect our members.
- Access to Membership and CAPPS Staff – Call CAPPS anytime for information about individual schools or sector activity, or look up members on our website.
There are approximately 2,000 proprietary schools operating in California. These schools enroll almost 400,000 students at any given moment, and graduate about 200,000 students per year. Member schools offer general education, two- and four- year degrees, and vocational certificate programs to over 400,000 students in any given year.
- 2013 Allied Members
- 2013 School Members
- Allied Member Benefits
- Benefits of CAPPS Membership
- Membership Applications