Ex'pression College features an accelerated style of learning, professional-grade art and sound recording studios, and faculty with significant industry experience. Ex'pression is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and offers Bachelor of Applied Science Degrees in Animation & Visual Effects, Digital Filmmaking, Game Art & Design, Motion Graphic Design, Interactive Audio, and Sound Arts.
The Bursar serves as the primary contact on all student account related issues. Primary responsibilities include management of student billing and collection, all disbursements and refunds, institutional loan programs, and tuition payments.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Posting of all tuition charges and fees.
- Changes and maintenance of the fee schedules and invoicing to students and third parties.
- Reconciliation of all monies received through any payment method including online, mail, phone, EFT and in person.
- Processing of all student stipend requests and Title IV credit balances.
- Management of institute’s collection proceedings as necessary for payment plans, unpaid balances for out-of-school students, and other debts.
- Referral of delinquent accounts to third party collection agencies. Acting as a liaison between collection agencies and the school.
- Processing of applications and contracts for institutional loan program in conjunction with third party. Acting as an on-campus resource for matters related to the institutional loan program.
- Performing all Return to Title IV (R2T4) and institutional calculations including processing of required return of funds and credit balances.
- Preparation of year-end financial entries and management of 1098-T tax form reporting.
- Other duties as required.
- Request disbursements and returns all federal, state, private and institutional aid in accordance with governing guidelines and institutional policies and procedures.
- Processing payments including handling checks, cash and credit card payments, and preparing daily bank deposits.
- Bachelor degree required. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience, will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other departments and with a diverse student population.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Outlook required.
- Proven track record of successful debt management and collection preferred.
- Experience with Campus Vue or other student information system preferred.
- Experience in student accounts, finance and/or accounting.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to details.
- Strong customer service orientation; demonstrated ability to interact successfully with faculty, staff and students.
(Please put Bursar in the subject line of your email.)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ex’pression College for Digital Arts
Make your passion your profession ®